The Yoga Lane, Sai Yin Pun, 1 Aug, Saturday 5:00 – 6:30PM
How to find self-love & joys based on Ayurveda wisdoms
A special 1.5HR workshop to introduce you a new way to connect with your mind and body.
Ayurveda is a 5,000 year old timeless ancient medical system originated in India and by using the techniques we can not just treat but also prevent you from developing diseases.
How do you find cure to your hurt and traumas? Do you feel connected enough to your mind and body and further to your spirituality?
Let me share Ayurveda, this timeless ancient wisdoms, with you on how you can become closer with your own mind and body first. Knowing “who you are” and “why you are how you are” is the first step to take your power back in life.
You will experience:
- An introduction of Ayurveda, philosophy, origin, 5 elements, 3 doshas and trigunas
- How Ayurveda decode physical-physiological and psychological aspects of individuals
- Find out your innate body type, current imbalances and triguna (personality type)
- The different techniques, yoga styles to pacify those imbalances
- Learn the best meditation styles for your own type to treat your imbalances
- Find out your own empowering questions of life to step on your self-discovery journey
We’ll serve tri-dosha herbal tea during our workshop.
Please wear comfortable clothes as we’ll be sitting down and doing assessments. Kindly bring your own water bottle, a pen and a receptive mind.
Investment: The Yoga Lane studio member HK$250, non-member HK$300 (pre-payment required for reservation)