Saturday 18 Sept in Yoga Lane, Sai Yin Pun 2:00-5:00pm
Your first step to Ayurveda: doorway to true health (Level 1)
Be your own healer!
Come and learn about Ayurveda, the oldest medical system dated 5,000 years ago originated in India. Ayurveda has greatly influenced Chinese medicine and modern medicine. Ayurveda touches full spectrum of human life including our environments, anatomy, psychology, diets, daily routines and lifestyles. It teaches us how to connect our body, mind and spirit with the great Nature to find the best balance in health. A way to heal from the disease is to forgive a disease. An imbalance occurs when we cannot digest our food or our life experiences. Digestion is key to full health in Ayurveda. In this introductory workshop, you’ll learn about Ayurveda and what it means to you as an individual and understand the Ayurveda way of creating your own daily routines based on your body type and imbalances.
Ayurveda is a vast topic to discuss. We will focus on your body type and imbalances in this level 1 session and what tools you can use to pacify your current imbalances, whether in your body or mind.
- What is Ayurveda? What’s the relationship between Ayurveda and other medical systems?
- Introduction of Ayurveda 5 elements and 3 dosas
- Assessment on your personal body type and current imbalances
- Read your body: messages from your pulsation and tongues
- Decode your type and your imbalances
- Ayurveda Routine and Clock
- Ayurveda Home Remedy (Herbs): discover what you can use from your kitchen!
- Ayurveda & Yoga: Introductory
All props are provided. Come in comfortable wear as we’ll mostly be sitting down.
Contribution: $880 per person, $1600 for 2 persons.
What can you expect from this workshop?
- Gift bag with Ayurveda goodies 😉
- Understanding what Ayurveda is and what it means to you
- Your own personal Ayurveda assessments
- Ways to help yourself pacify your imbalances
- 10% off in Level 2 workshop (Ayurveda & Yoga Immersion – Create your own Ayurveda Yoga sequences at home)
Book in advance via Mind Body or Call/ Whats App Yoga Lane at 9339-9069
Look forward to sharing about Ayurveda with you.