Here is a final reminder before our event tomorrow.
Please add me on your What’s App 6468-7681 in case we need to cancel the event due to weather conditions (thunder rains, yellow rains, typhoon). We’ll notify if any changes at 6:30AM in the morning.
If the event is cancelled due to weather conditions, you can choose to either receive a full refund (after Event Brite service fees) or a change to a different date.
Please see below reminders for our class
- Must declare that you have not travelled outside Hong Kong past 14 days and have no symptoms of fevers, sore throats, coughing and anything alike COVID-19.
- We have sanitisers provided on the venue.
- We’ll space out the mat to keep the measures and also for the breakfast at the table.
- Kindly bring your own mat (we provide toilet and refillable hot water – can also buy bottled cold water in the farm)
- Bring your own mosquito repellent.
- The door will be opened 10 mins before the class to prepare and settle down (We can also go over how your feeling before the class and also your dosha if you arrive earlier)
- It’s important to refrain from eating 90 mins prior to the class.
- If you are experiencing any acute pains, injuries, and menstruations, please let me know in advance
- We serve simple Vegetarian breakfast after our Yoga class: if you have any diet restriction or allergy, please inform me prior to the event. (Vegan, gluten-free etc)
We will practice Vata dosha yoga sequence. If you aren’t sure about what your Ayurveda dosha body type is, feel free to take this free self-assessment and share your results at the class.
Your safety is my first priority.
Look forward to receiving you on the farm. Please see the picture of the entrance (there are banana trees in the front). There’s no sign of the English name but you can follow the direction via Google Map
See you soon!
April x VATA Yoga
More info about Ayurveda and Yoga, feel free to visit www.vatayogaretreat.com