27-29 Aug 2021, Cheung Chau, Hong Kong
Connect with your 5 senses: Bring clarity to your inner-beings
An opportunity for you to relax and quiet down:
o We hope this Silent retreat is your starting point for practising silence in life.
o We believe practising silence give lots of positive effects on our mind and body.
o In silent retreat, we focus on connecting to 5 senses. During the process, you will enjoy being with yourself more and appreciate yourself more.
o You will renew energy in our silent retreat and return to your busy life with more calmness and grace.
o From a scientific point of view, silence serves the regeneration of brain cells for better learning and memory. Silence helps restore the nervous system and sustain energy.
o “The busier you are, the more you need quiet time.” (quoted from Harvard Business Review in March 2017)
How do we connect with our 5 senses in this retreat?
1. Vision: on Day 1 the moment you arrive at Cheung Chau, you will immediately be absorbed by its serenity of the beautiful nature. On Day 3, the drawing meditation will continue to bring you calmness and clarity through your vision.
2. Hearing: most people agree that the sound of nature is the best music on earth. We will welcome you with a singing bowl evening on Day 1 to sooth your inner being.
3. Smell: the aroma yoga and self-reflection exercise on Day 2 to connect to self
4. Touch: we are yoga practitioners and instructors. We love take you for a walking meditation and yoga stretch classes to keep our physical body alive.
5. Taste: Mindful eating with vegetarian meals every day nourishes your body and mind.
3D2N Weekend Retreat Daily Program
(Subject to changes for final)
Day 1: Friday
Afternoon: Arrival and Check in (4-5:30pm)
Open Circle: House rules and Silence begins
Relaxing Stretch and Singing bowl
Day 2: Saturday
Morning Gentle Stretch
Outdoor walking Meditation
Aroma body stretch and Life events review
Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra
Day 3: Sunday
Sunrise sitting meditation
Closing Tea Circle
Afternoon: Check-out (2pm)
Team: 3 Instructors, 1 goal, serve all
200HR Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist, Ayurvedic Thai Massage (2016)
350HR Certified Vinyasa & Yin Yoga (2020)
Reiki Level 2 (2017)
Vipassana Meditation (2017)
200HR Certified Yoga Teacher Training (2018)
AntiGravity®️ Fitness Fundamental 1 & 2, Aerial Yoga 1 & 2 Teacher Training (2018)
Singing Bowl Therapy & Sound Healing Certification, Nepal (2019)
Polestar Mat Pilates Qualification Training (2020)
Certified Aroma Yoga® Teacher (2019)
100HR certified Pre-natal yoga Teacher Training 100 hours with International Yoga Academy (2016)
300HR certified Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course 300 hours with International Yoga Academy (2014)
200HR certified Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course 200 hours with International Yoga Academy (2014)
Closed for registration
Every participant is required to take Covid-19 test and present Negative result 72hrs prior to the retreat.
HK$4,500 per person
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org